Since her first visit to London, the most beautiful city on Earth, Andrea has taken any opportunity to return to Europe from her native Canada. She received her MA in Creative Writing from London’s Roehampton University, for which she wrote a long dissertation about traveling around Croatia. She now works for the travel company Busabout as a tour guide on buses and boats all around Western Europe, usually with 30 Australian backpackers behind her. These days, when she is not working on a sailboat in Croatia, she is back home in Ottawa writing about it. You can read more about her travels on her blog, nomad-princess.blogspot.com.
Recent Posts by Andrea MacDonald:
- Italy Can Mend a Broken Heart
- Oktoberfest: Bavaria’s Excuse to Party Large
- Alpine Adventures in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
- Taste the Greatest Food in Europe in San Sebastian, Spain
- My Own Private Ibiza
- A Visit to Lavapies, Madrid’s Most Diverse and Revolutionary Neighbourhood
- Five Things You Need to Know About London
- My Big Greek/Turkish Cyprus Adventure
- Medieval York, England: the City of…Cats?
- Where in the World Will Andrea Go Next?
- The Truth about Pamplona’s Running of the Bulls
- The World Will probably Survive 2012, But Will London?
- Traveling to Cyprus from England on Jet2.com
- Falling for Historic Dubrovnik
- La Tomatina: Spain’s Slippery Free-for-All
- London: A See It All Weekend
- Italy’s Padlocks of Love: Luccheti d’Amore
- Top 10 Shopping Experiences in Europe
- Top 10 Reasons Why Berlin is the Greatest City on the Continent
- My Thermal Bath Adventure in Stuttgart
- European Beer: Tipple Across Europe on St. Paddy’s Day
- A Visit to Finland’s Santa Claus Village
- Visit a Happy Place: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Europe’s Spas: Getting Naked With the Locals
- In Search of Croatia’s First Wine Hotel
- Halloween in Transylvania