Check Out Lufthansa’s New Fall Airfare Sale
This fall, you can save big with Lufthansa’s incredible low fares to Europe. With round-trip fares starting at only $569*, you’ll have some extra cash to spend at your destination. For these great rates, be sure to Book by Nov 8, 2012 and Depart between: Nov. 1 – Dec. 12, 2012
Book your trip to one of Europe’s top destinations at low pricing. Here are some Sample Fares:
New York to Berlin from $659*
New York to Istanbul from $739*
Atlanta to Frankfurt from $999*
Chicago to Barcelona from $959*
Chicago to Istanbul from $569*
Denver to Moscow from $939*
LAX to Istanbul from $819*
LAX to Nice from $1099*
Portland to Barcelona from $1039
Seattle to Istanbul from $949*
Seattle to Barcelona from $1039*
Conditions for this offer:
- Purchase by: 11/08/2012
- Departure period: 11/01/2012-12/12/2012
- Return period: 11/05/2012-01/12/2013
- Advance Purchase Period: 7 days
- Fares are shown in U.S. dollars.
- Travel Economy Class on Air Canada, Austrian, Lufthansa, Swiss or United.
- Fares are based on round-trip purchase (PUR) and mid-week travel.
- Saturday night stay is required. Weekend surcharges up to $60 round-trip.
- Maximum stay is 1 month.
- Date changes before and after departure: permitted at $250 per change.
* Round-trip including all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Fares are subject to change without notice and are based on the most direct routing to each destination. Additional transfers will increase the fare. Fares include applicable taxes, fees, carrier and airport charges, including the September 11th Security Fee of a maximum of $10 per round-trip. Additional baggage fees may apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on all days/flights. Tickets are non-refundable, non-endorsable, non-transferable and other restrictions may apply.
For more information, contact your travel agent or Lufthansa
Written by Terri Fogarty for EuropeUpClose.com